Art School Registration
Five easy ways to register:
- Online: Have your credit card ready and choose a class from the Class Schedule, then click the yellow "Register for Class" button below the description
- In person: Monday - Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday: noon - 5 pm, you may drop off a printed registration form with credit card information or a check payable to "KIA"
- By phone: Have your class choice and credit card ready and call (269) 349-7775.
- By fax: Fax registration form and credit card information to (269) 349-9313.
- By mail: Mail registration form with check payable to "KIA" or credit card information to: KIA School Registration, 314 S. Park St., Kalamazoo MI 49007
- We encourage you to apply for a scholarship for yourself or your children.
- Tuition may be refunded before the first class, less a $30 non-refundable registration fee.*
- If the class registered for is filled, applicants will be notified.
- Full payment is due at time of registration
- The KIA reserves the right to cancel classes with low enrollment. In the event a class is canceled, full refunds will be issued.
- A $30 registration fee is withheld from all refunds.
- An additional $30 is withheld after the first class.
- No refunds are given the day of the second class.
- Refunds for classes meeting six weeks or less will only be given the day after the first class meeting.
- No refunds for Art Camp after the first day of camp.
- Refund requests for one- or two-day workshops and visiting artist workshops may be made up to one week before the workshop begins or as stated.
- An additional workshop registration fee may be withheld if noted in the class schedule.
- A $30 returned check fee will be charged by the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts.
- These policies are strictly enforced.
Review class cancellation and school policies here.