KIA November Events
Posted: November 1, 2010
Source: Farrell Howe
Job Title: Marketing & PR Coordinator
Phone: (269) 349-7775 ext. 3112
Greetings from the KIA!
Welcome to fall! We look forward to the following November events...
- Wondrous Ink: Selections from the Richard Fabian Collection
- Light Works: Photographs from the Collection
- In Focus: National Geographic Greatest Portraits
- Nov. 6: 2010 Art & Adventures Auction
- Nov. 7: Sunday Funday
- Nov. 11: Senior Day
- Nov. 11: Art in the Evening: A Sense of Place with Photographers
- Nov. 13: Library Story Time
- Nov. 19: Art & All That Jazz
- Nov. 20: Library Movie Shorts for Kids
Join us for lunch (12:15 pm) every Tuesday at the KIA and discuss the works of various artists. Bring a lunch! Coffee and homemade cookies provided. Sponsored by the Fountains at Bronson Place.
- Nov. 2: Chronicling Change: Images of Southwest Michigan, 1940-1981
- Nov. 9: Search for the Afghan Girl
- Nov. 16: Putting the Pieces Together with historian Lynn Houghton
- Nov. 23: Every Picture Tells a Story with artist Ginger Owen
- Nov. 30: Rodolfo Morales: The Myth and Magic of Oaxaca
Every Sunday, 2 pm. Free and open to the public. Sponsored by Santreece Foundation and Consumers Energy.
- Nov. 7: Sunday Funday In Focus Family Tour
- Nov. 14: In Focus: National Geographic Greatest Portraits
- Nov 21: Contemporary Prints from the Collins Collection
- Nov. 28: Light Works: Photographs from the Collection
Kirk Newman Art School Events
KIA Gallery Shop
Nov. 19: International Jewelry Show
Kalamazoo Art League
Admission is free to Kalamazoo Art League members; $10 general admission and $3 for students with ID from WMU, K College, KVCC or the Kirk Newman Art School. Receptions following lectures are included with admission. For information regarding becoming a member of Art League, click here.