Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Invites you to New England!
The Hidden Treasures of New England October 5 - 10, 2010
Posted: May 20, 2010
Source: Farrell Howe
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Phone: (269) 349-7775 ext. 3112
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 19, 2010
(269) 349-7775 ext. 3112
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
Invites you to New England!
The Hidden Treasures of New England
October 5 - 10, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI - Wednesday, May 19, 2010. The Kalamazoo Institute of Arts invites you to join us for a trip through a leaf-strewn trail of hidden masterpieces in New England!
Come with us and view the "Hidden Treasures of New England" and enjoy the famous fall colors and lesser-known cultural gems in and around the beautiful Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts and Connecticut. We'll seek out the masterworks that lie scattered among the region's small art museums like brilliant fall leaves on a country lane.
- Hotels: Historic inns near the town square
- Meals: Breakfast every morning (think Yankee pancakes and Vermont maple syrup). Three lunches and three dinners in special places
- Transportation: A luxury coach from arrival to departure
- Entrance/Guide Fees: Entrance fees for visits and guide fees for tours are all included. We want you to simply enjoy the cultural ambiance of New England
- Travel Packet: Enrichment information about the sights you will see and the historic people, artists and revolutionaries you will meet along the way
- Porterage: For one bag per person
- October 5: Farmington, Connecticut
- October 6-7: Williamstown, Massachusetts
- October 8-9: Lenox, Massachusetts
- October 10: Home
Land Cost*: (based on double occupancy and 20 participants) $1,695
Airfare: (round trip Kalamazoo/Hartford) $480
*Price includes a tax-deductible donation to the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
Deposit and Payment Deadlines:
A $350 deposit is due June 1, 2010.
Your deposit minus $100 is refundable until June 15, 2010. Any cancellation after that date must be in writing, and you will be responsible for all the land cost unless a suitable replacement is found. Cancellation of airfare is subject to airline penalties. Cancellation insurance is always advisable; a form will be sent to you for your convenience if you wish to purchase it.
To enroll in the Hidden Treasures of New England Tour, please contact:
Sandy Linabury at (269) 349-7775 ext. 3114 or via email at email@example.com.