Mary and Edwin Meader Fine Art Library
KIA Library Collections
11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
The Meader Library's every-month children's event offered September through May. Click here for more information
The library hosts book discussions at 2 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month from September through May.
Using the Library
The library is open to the public for research and enjoyment. If you're a KIA member, you may borrow materials - just bring in your KIA membership/library card to get started.
Contact the Library
Phone: 269-349-7775, ext. 3166
New acquisitionsLibrary News
Lots of new titles have been arriving at the Meader Fine Arts Library and we have something for everyone.
- Learn to draw cacti and succulents with How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More by Alli Koch.
- Explore the fascinating history of the color red in Michel Pastoureau s Red: The History of a Color.
- Christina Baker Kline weaves fact and fiction in her novel A Piece of the World, which was inspired by the painting Christina s World by Andrew Wyeth.
Be sure to check out our growing DVD collection, our (now circulating) magazine collection, and our children's literature collection!
Upcoming library events
- Sep 9 Art Deterctives: It's Dot Day!
- Sep 20 Book Discussion: Revolution in Color: The World of John Singleton Copley
- Oct 14 Art Detectives: I'm an Artist!
- Oct 18 Book Discussion: The Muse by Jessie Burton
To sign up, call 269-349-7775, ext. 3166, or email the library.