Partnering with the KIA is a sound business practice that can yield a variety of marketing and community investment benefits.
- Enhanced corporate reputation.
- Bolstered brand recognition.
- Improved relations with government, the community, and key stakeholder groups.
- Strengthened relationships with customers, clients, and vendors.
- Increased employee and customer loyalty.
- Support for strategic business goals.
- Healthier communities for business viability.
There are two types of KIA business partnerships: