Art School Registration
Member registration begins February 4, 2013 for the Spring and Summer 2013 term, non-member registration begins February 11, 2013. Non-members registering for classes before February 11, 2013 will have their tuition payment processed, but their enrollment will not be secured until the end of the members-only registration period. If the class fills with KIA members, you will be removed from the class and your registration fee will be refunded. Members at the Student or Individual level are entitled to only one course discount per year.
Five easy ways to register:
- Online registration now available! Select your class from the Class Schedule, then click the yellow "Register for Class" button below the class description to sign up today!
- In person: Monday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday: noon - 5 p.m.
- By Phone: With a credit card. Call the Registration office at (269) 349-7775 ext. 3101. on weekends, call (269) 349-7775 ext. 3001.
- By Fax: Fax registration form and credit card information to (269) 349-9313.
- By Mail: Mail registration form with check or credit card information to:
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Make checks payable to Kalamazoo Institute of Arts or "KIA."
Tuition and fees are due at time of registration.
- Tuition may be refunded before the first class, less a $30 non-refundable registration fee.*
- If the class registered for is filled, applicants will be notified.
- Full payment is due at time of registration
- The KIA reserves the right to cancel classes with low enrollment. In the event a class is canceled, full refunds will be issued.
- A $30 registration fee is withheld from all refunds.
- An additional $30 is withheld after the first class.
- No refunds are given the day of the second class.
- Refunds for classes meeting six weeks or less will only be given the day after the first class meeting.
- No refunds for Art Camp after the first day of camp.
- Refund requests for one- or two-day workshops and visiting artist workshops may be made up to one week before the workshop begins or as stated.
- An additional workshop registration fee may be withheld if noted in the class schedule.
- A $30 returned check fee will be charged by the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts.
- These policies are strictly enforced.
Review class cancellation and school policies here.