Tours for Adult and College Groups
With so many themes to choose from, groups can have a new experience with each visit.
- Guided tours for Adult and College groups are $2/person. There may be an additional charge for a ticketed exhibition.
- Minimum group size is 10; maximum group size is 60.
- Please schedule 4 weeks in advance. The KIA is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs available upon request.
SPECIAL EXHIBITION TOURS
Changing exhibitions offer opportunities to view a wide variety of art.
COLLECTION HIGHLIGHTS TOURS
Our outstanding collection includes painting, sculpture, works on paper and much more.
- Five Senses-Art is not just a feast for the eyes. Indulge all your senses at once.
- Sense of Place-Explore the places we go or perhaps just dream about.
- Scenes of Yesterday-Investigate America's artistic past.
- Stories of Us-Discover stories of everyday people.
- Ways of Seeing-Looking at the world through artists' abstract lenses.
- Overcoming Obstacles-How art can be an outlet for an artist's challenges.
- Exploring Identity-Art can give a voice to the silent.
- Michigan Connections-Art and artists tied to the Great Lakes State.